Great Job Team! I want to congratulate and thank all of you for such an amazing experience. Sounds like all of you had fun with no regrets. As your team captain I want to commend you for all the hard work and training that you did to prepare for the race, it showed! Look at the team results on the link below. We took 42nd in the mixed open and 26 in the coed open class. WOW! our average minute/mile pace was about 8 min and 40 seconds. I am happy that we all had such a fun/safe time.
Also, I am happy to report that our team volunteers enjoyed their experience. Steven was at the starting line with us in our diapers helping get all the teams checked in. Brenda and Steve had a really fun time helping at the finish line awarding the medals. And of course Sunnie did a great job organizing the finish line. THANKS EVERYONE! COME BACK NEXT YEAR! Stay tuned for a video of our teams race. and who would be interested in running again next year? let me know.
http://www.runnercard.com/runner/data/12768/2160/result/Mixed.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment